Wednesday, January 20, 2010

end of an era

Today the kitchen counter top is being replaced.  It is truly the end of an era!  I took pictures of the new cabinet under the sink and the last time I had to bleach the stupid counter tops.  I am not going to post them yet.

I have bronchitus and am feeling like trash, so it's a wonder that you are hearing from me. 

Joel is much better.  The x-ray showed that the pneumonia is almost gone.  He went to school yesterday after missing his first week of school.

Julia turned 23 yesterday!  I took a picture of her cake which I will post when I post the kitchen pictures. 

The kitchen floor is supposed to go in next Monday and Tuesday so I may post all the pictures together. 

I am looking forward to having my kitchen put back together. 

No comments: